Friday 6 January 2012

Rule 16: Sometimes putting in limits can be liberating

Mollie and I are going on holiday this year with some friends, something were are hugely looking forward to. We are driving to Spain, staying for a few days in an apartment and then hopping on a cruise ship to sail round the Med. The ship has been booked for ages, but I have been hesitating about booking the other bits as I was unsure when to go, how to go and where to go. But last night, My friend phoned and we booked a Travel Lodge room for the Monday night in Dover. Something quite small, and only a fraction of the trip, but amazingly it has cemented everything and now I have sorted out the ferry, an apartment in Spain and hotels en route ... Now we are so much more excited about the trip than we were (which was quite a lot before) all just for making the decision of when we go ... the vagueness has gone and suddenly our trip feels so much more real :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment